ATTENDANCE AND ABSENCE
“Once a child learns how to learn, nothing can suppress his mental growth.” Our educational aim is to mould the minds and hearts of our young students according to the teachings of Islam. Simultaneous understanding and appreciation of Islam as a Faith (deen) and a great system of living, is possible by inculcating in students a love for religion and the scriptures, so that following the principles and practices of Islamic values becomes a natural part of their lives. The Foundation integrates Islamic Principles in the curriculum with emphasis on ideology, morality to instill proper behavior, and prepares them to be a Mo’min (practicing and believing Muslim) Further, our aim is to create in all students love and respect for knowledge, to be curious and enquire, and to link science with Islam. This link would help them explore the intricate connections of the numerous ayah of the Holy Qur’an with the mysteries of the Universe.
- Pupil must attend school regularly and punctually.
- Attendance on the first working day after holidays and last working day before holidays is compulsory. Names of late comers are liable to be struck off the roll and if admitted have to pay a fresh admission fee.
- In case of absence, parents must fill in the leave and absence record in the calendar along with reason and signature.
- If a pupil is not able to come to school due to ill health, the school should be informed within 3 days.
- Attendance on non instructional days like Independence Day, Republic Day, Sports Week, Annual Day, Co – Curricular Activities, Competitions ,etc. is compulsory. Absence may be penalized.
- Pupil should not be sent to school if suffering from contagious or infectious disease. A medical fitness certificate must be produced to resume the class.
- Pupil will come in the school premises only 5-10 mins before assembly. No pupil is allowed to enter before or after the school is closed.
- Habitual late comers are liable to be sent back to home on self risk. Any breach of the above rules will be liable for disciplinary action
- ‘Pupils must cultivate the habit of greeting each other by saying ‘Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu’
- Pupils are expected to be in the school premises at least 10 minutes prior to the assembly (Dua).
- Pupils must come in full school uniform. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all.
- The school uniform must be properly washed and ironed.
- A pupil may be sent back to home on self risk in case of improper or untidy uniform.
- Silence must be observed inside the school building, especially on staircases and gangways. Running, playing or shouting inside the school premises is strictly prohibited.
- Pupils must observe the rule of English speaking everywhere in the school and its premises. Defaulters are liable to be punished.
- Pupils must refrain from fighting, hitting or teasing each other.
- No gifts or any demonstration to school staff are allowed.
- It is not advisable for pupils to bring money or valuable articles along with them. The school takes no responsibility for their loss.
- It is strongly disallowed for pupils to carry mobiles, calculators, etc. in the school. They will be seized, if found.
- Damage or disfigurement of any kind done to the school property will have to be compensated by the pupils.The decision of the school authority regarding amount to be paid is final.
- Pupils must avoid writing or scribbling on desks or walls of the school.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or il-conduct, injuries to the moral tone of the school may lead to dismissal of a pupil.
- No books other than those required for studies, newspaper, periodicals or any other articles shall be brought into the school premises.
- Pupils are forbidden to take part or join any political or any other organization that is likely to result in violence or communal disturbance.
- A disciplinary remark will be given for serious offences against discipline which also includes lying, cheating, repeatedly neglects of the studies and lack of respect for others in or outside the school.
- Every pupil mustl endeavour to keep up the high tone of the school by excelling in good manners.
- Pupils shall be sent home for any of the following reasons.
- a) Comes without proper uniform.
- b) Fails to bring necessary books to class.
- c) Doesn’t get teachers remarks/absence record signed.
- d) If late to school.
Pupils can be detained after school hours as punishment for indiscipline or home work / class work not done. Parents will be informed if their child has been detained. If so then it is the parents responsibility to take their child home from the school.